Saturday 13 January 2007

read this entry for a free phone

i received a forwarded mail in one of my recreational mailing list this morning:



align=left hspace=12> guy a:

style='color:blue'>Dear All.




Please pass on to
all your friends and relatives the following mail from S0ny Erricss0n.



S0ny Erricss0n is
giving away phones for free. Sony Erricss0n is trying word-of-mouth
advertising to introduce its product and the reward you receive
for advertising for them is a free phone free of cost. To receive your
free phone all you have to do is to send this email out to 8 people
(for a free S0ny Erricss0n j200i) or 20 people (for a free S0ny
Erricss0n k400i WAP).



 



Within 2 weeks you will receive a free phone. (They will contact you through your e-mail
address).



 



can’t imagine how gullible people could be. of which one guy
replied:



guy b: style='color:red'>Bang xxx, ni betui ka ? nampak macam scam aje...





fair enough. by which theotheraj
replied:



i won! i won!



no lah.. this is an
old scam



i have to get into the piece of action. of which i replied.



Wei, takdela, betoi tu!!! Itu hari pkns pun ada buat lebih kurang macam tu tapi kena hantar kat
tiga ribu orang. So bila aku abih hantar kat tiga ribu orang tu terus je dia
e-mail kunci rumah free sebijik kat seksyen 9 kota damansara rumah yang aku
duduk sekarang...



which then i didn’t check my e-mail for
like one hour or so. little that i know that my e-mail had generated some
interesting responses. when i got back to my place, somebody actually called me
asking me whether was it true that i won a free house!!! duh… it was sooo
difficult for me to hold back my laughter while talking to him on the phone of
which i said i was on the verge of replying my e-mail and please wait for the
answer. among the interesting replies that i saw when i came back:



theotheraj:
haa.. aku rasa kau penah bagitau kat aku pasal menang rumah tu.. lupa lupa.. my bad
(still following my lead)



guy c: mcm mana dia attached kunci kat email tu bang? apa rahsia??
(also following my lead, without my clarification, you’d think this guy think
that i’m serious)



theotheraj:
tekan Ctrl+Alt+Del+K



of then which i replied: style='color:red'>Tak la. Kena tekan ctrl-alt-del-m-e-n-g-a-r-u-t. Semua kena
tekan sekaligus and tak bole tekan yang lain else tak jadi. so susah sikit tapi
try lama-lama bole dapat.



then, the witty guy c replied: woaaaa bang nak tekan semua tu kena pakai 11 jari.. tgn ada 10 jari.. mana jari satu lagi kau ambik??



theotheraj:
itu bukan jari



by this time i was already laughing my head off alone in my room. but with the wise decision of not to prolong this
pointless chain of mails, i’ve decided not to reply anymore before somebody got
irritated being spammed and let it die



who says you can’t have fun sitting alone inside the room? the clean way, i mean (you one-tracked-mind people!!!)

No comments: