Wednesday 4 July 2007

charity is what i

i've been tagged by oo and gartbiru somehow (obviously she hasn't read oo's, hehehe) by this charity thingy. well, since i am very much lacking in this department, here's my piece of mind. see if it's decent enough to be printed by this very honourable idham guy.



---



first copy and paste. here:



If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.



The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.



1. A person is only as good as what he/ she wants to be.

2. Friendship is always used as an excuse for declining a relationship.

3. To love is to be loved back.

4. Money makes me wants to spend and spend and spend.

5. I miss my no-responsibility days.

6. My way of saying I care is by trying to cheer up that person when i am not the target.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by err, physical gestures.

8. Pick the flowers when it would be glad to be picked up.

9. To love someone is to be each other's witness of one's life.

10. Beauty is part of a complete package.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was getting chicken pox on the first day of being away from home, alone in a hospital compounding the homesickness.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember being head over heels.

13. I am most happy when i am loved.

14. Nothing makes me happier than a full stomach.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change my height (among others).

16. If smiles were cheap then I am a cheapskate.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could rule the world.

18. If you want to qada' hajat then you have to go to the toilet.

19. Money is not everything but a lot of things.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is seeing wifey impressed with what i did.

21. I smile when i have things to smile about.

22. When I am happy, I talk a lot.

23. If only I don't have to wear glasses, then i would think of dozing off with the tv on or running in the rain with no qualms.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was being irritatingly funny to wifey.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"this is a man's land"

26. One thing I must do before I die is live and prepare to die (eh! those are two, but ok lah).

27. Doing this meme, I feel like i can't exactly reveal everything. it wouldn't be pretty to say the least.



there you go. who to tag? how about our mak buyung yang malas update, zan and famygirl (whom also hasn't updated for quite some time). ok?

No comments: